• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a little rev action over here!

SuperchargedRS

I have this thing with my M1009,

I get a GEN2 light indicator on when I start the truck, but if I give it a little (and I mean little) throttle the light goes out and stays out, probably nothing, but how can I fix this???

THANKS,
-SuperchargedRS

acetomatoco

Nothing to fix...as they are internally regulated individually and 12 V. When one kicks in it brings the total voltage up a little resulting in a delay of the second one due to the increased system voltage. It is a standard feature... Heck sometimes when your engine is warm and the high idle doesn't kick in, both gen lights may stay on until you rev it a little..it is a sign that your batteries are in good shape..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks