• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a mule crash-course- quick!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
And I got to drive it already too :-D Love the 'power' steering... :roll:
Have to be careful letting girls drive your Mule...... they will try to get them dirty!

Attachments

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a nice looking mule. Great save! When I drive mine, I have a smile stuck to my face the whole time. very easy to work on and a blast to putt around on.

crankshaft45

Great find and a great price! I got my A5 in good running condition for $1500, put another $1500 in misc. parts, tires and a 4wheel steer kit and it is still worth more than I have in it. The uses for it are endless!

tjcouch

If there is room for it on the trailer it is going to travel with me to Milledgeville, GA for an off-road trip with my Jeep Club - we are going to www.riverrockorv.com

Should be great for running around the camp site, and some of the less extreme trails.

Pics will be forthcoming when I get back on the 20th. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks