• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need deuce turbo oil return tube

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for a take-off turbo oil return tube for the M35. and if anyone has a spare gasket lying around..

I assume they are all the same, but I have the non-whistler. It got put back on crooked at Memphis equ., and I think I have messed it up trying to repair and tighten it.

I think I can re-use the hose from the tube to the pan.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought one from bret at boyce equipment. For my M52. It was pretty cheep and came with the gasket. I don't rember what i paid but it wasen't that much.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Memphis has the complete clean air kit on Ebay right now. http://shortlinks.net/jec281
Maybe they would sell just the parts you need.(yes I know how you became in need of this!)

Have you tried that guy (Matt) in Live Oak Fl. Maybe Kenny has a number for him, or you could ask him for his number on Ebay.

Attachments