• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Help with Chambersburg Locations, Have Items at Both Locations & need moved to WCN Warehouse for FTL Shipment

Amcogroup

Can anyone recommend options for moving (9) items from the Outdoor Yard (4647 Sunset Pike) over to the warehouse at 2801 WCN Drive?
I have a full truckload shipment of items with the majority at WCN Drive but all the carriers are telling me they wont pickup at two locations...
Willing to pay to get the items shuttled over from outdoor yard to WCN.
Any help, contacts, advice is appreciated

Attachments

Last edited:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I suggest you specify what you need moved to see who can help. It would help to know what kind of vehicle would be needed to move stuff from the outdoor site to 2801 WCN Drive. Also, when this would need to be done would be helpful.

Amcogroup

I suggest you specify what you need moved to see who can help. It would help to know what kind of vehicle would be needed to move stuff from the outdoor site to 2801 WCN Drive. Also, when this would need to be done would be helpful.
Thanks Bruce,,, sorry you are absolutely right about that.. It has been a long day trying to get this resolved with multiple carriers...
I have attached the manifest to the post.
There are 6 item #'s consisting of 9 Pallets with a total weight around 10,500 lbs.
I have included the item#s in the event anyone needed to see the actual items that need to be moved on GovPlanet site.
Need these items picked up as soon as possible preferrably Monday Tues Wednesday of next week Aug 2-4, 2021

Manifest

ITEM# 5221231 (1) Allison Transmission w/ Container 1,929 lbs
ITEM# 4435001 (4) BOH 15410204 Bulk Modules - 5,644 lbs
ITEM# 5094475 (2) 12571678 Stowage Boxes - 650 lbs
ITEM# 5126228 (3) Terex 07.0735.0000 Side-Shift Body - 786 lbs
ITEM# 5126229 (3) Terex 07.0735.0000 Side-Shift Body - 786 lbs
ITEM# 5150796 (5) M.C.Logistics 8601838-2 - 705 lbs
Total of 9 Pallets with total weight of: 10,500 lbs

Would need someone with a Box Truck or Gooseneck trailer that could pick up and take to GovPlanet Warehouse so they can combine with the other 18 pallets of items currently at the warehouse..

I have spoken to Zach over at the warehouse and he said he would be willing to unload if someone could shuttle the items over and he would combine with the rest of our FTL load.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks