• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need info.

Huhu8

I have a cucv m1008 I'm looking for master cylinder rebuild kit and for the hydrostatic booster rebuild kit does anybody have any Leeds?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My suggestion would be to look up the GM part numbers in the -20P or -34P manuals and start an internet search from there. NOS rubber stuff isn't all that great. Those manuals are available free in the TM section

Edit, here are the manuals you seek. The ones ending in 20P and 34P are parts manuals. I'd save all of them as they can be most useful.

Huhu8

My suggestion would be to look up the GM part numbers in the -20P or -34P manuals and start an internet search from there. NOS rubber stuff isn't all that great. Those manuals are available free in the TM section
Do you have any knowledge on where to purchase at a fair price? I have been out of this for a while now I'm back to rebuilding some old military vehicles so I'm unfamiliar with the prices and palaces now days

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most parts houses will sell these parts. It's important to have them search for a 1984 K-30 regardless of the year of your truck. When I get a chance, I'll dig up some part numbers for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks