• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need pic of tail pipe

signsup

The Bubba fire department that had my truck did a great job of welding up a civilian exhaust system that will probably out live me, so I hate to cut it all off, but it ends under the truck bed and I'd like to have my local exhaust shop fabricate a tail pipe that would look somewhat stock. I know Memphis sells a tail pipe, but I do not think it will bolt right up to this current system and come out correct.
Bubba left the remnants of the exhaust bracket attached to the tail light bracket but I don't know if the stock tail pipe leaves the muffler and then bends out at a 45 degree angle using the brakcket coming out in back of the tail light or if it comes straight ut the rear of the bed and uses this bracket from the side.
So, any pics would be greatly appreciated.

tail pipe bracket.JPGtail pipe bracket.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks