• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some bolt sizes

nickd

My Deuce is about an hour away from my house with the bad steering box. I will be going up there with a replacement and need the sizes of the following bolts. The manual calls for removing the radiator and disconnecting the motor mounts. What size bolts hold the motor to the frame and the radiator so I can bring extras incase I wind up shapping or destroying a few. thanks

red devils dude

the radiator has studs that are 1/2" SAE Fine Thread the engine mount bolts have the same 1/2" SAE Fine Thread
but there shouldered bolts(where the threaded part is smaller that the body of the bolt) the body looks like 3/4"
and it's 6" long.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks