• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some CUCV parts

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for 2 battery hold downs, and the J hooks. Also, the 2 Positive battery cables

Anyone have a set from a parts truck? Anything is better than the ones that my buddy DOESNT have at all..

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the battery hold downs, don't think we have the cables. But we did just win 2 parts CUCV's today so some are on the way here, will just take a couple weeks to pickup. :shock:

JohnFire

I had 2 made and they did them out of 2/0 welding wire. I am very happy with them and the cost was high but well worth it for the amount of copper in them.

Croatan_Kid

Shoot...I've been trying to get a set of tow hooks for my M1008 ever since I got my truck! Nobody seems to ever have them and those that do never respond or won't tell me if they fit or not.....

(hint, hint guys!)

AJMBLAZER

Crap, who was the guy on here who recently purchased two M1009's? He was going to make one functioning M1009 out of them so I bet he might have a set.

Anyone remember? I think he posted about it in the last month or so. Bought them from the gov.

JohnFire

I have 2 of them somewhere, the I had only used one for awhile but did a little cutting on it to make it work when I got a different battery. I will look if you want.