• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some help finding some canvas for my new M35 and M105

tklm539

Hello all,

I had the pleasure of visiting my soon to be first deuce today. WOW !! a really fun drive and very enjoyable afternoon. If anyone has the opportunity to do business with John Tennis (JATONKA) you could not find a nicer and my helpful guy. After taking the truck out for a run and going over it with John, I could not be more pleased. The next few weeks of waiting for reg. and insurance are going to pass VERY slowly.

I know I am going to need a front and back end curtain. I am looking to match the canvas NOS OD curtain that John got for me. Does anyone have a line on such items.

It is likely that I will also need a OD Canvas cover for the M105 that I am picking up next week as well.

Thanks in advance

Tom

Attachments

Boatcarpenter

RE: Need some help finding some canvas for my new M35 and M1

Nice truck! Get him to throw in one of his nice canvas shifter boots to keep the hot air out in the summer and the warm air in in the winter!! Sorry John, had to throw that out there!!
BC

acetomatoco

Ya gotta get that C off your bridge plate except when your are hauling a trailer.... it is for Combination... nice truck...Don't be too picky about matching colors on canvas or vinyl as the users in the Mil did not care about that stuff...if the NSN is right pull it tight...There are a half dozen suppliers of canvas which you will see at the Weare NH show in July.....not the least of which is Fred Potter of Adirondack and Ron Nash... and RAM and VTCSM37 and so forth and so on... ACE

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

ACE, did you say RAM was going to be there with you? LOL Tom, great looking truck and JT is a class act. If you go there again ask John to take pic of the M108 for me!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter

I hope I get to own one of these trucks soon. I miss the couple I drove years ago and I want one in my driveway someday...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks