• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some tech help with manual pictures

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
The manuals in the TM section (and the ones on the web) are copyright or protected where I can't copy and paste the individual pictures of items over to my inventory spreadsheet.

Can anyone fix it or get me a version of the tool section of the 34P that I can cut and paste from?

Anyone have pictures of actual Gamma Goat tools they can post?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do a screenshot of your page. (ctrl + print scrn) Then open paint. If it's on windows 7 or later you can paste (ctrl + v) it into a window. Then use the selection window to highlight the area you like. Then hit the crop button and presto you've got the image you want. You can save it locally and import it into your spreadsheet. Or do copy (ctrl + c) of the cropped image and paste it into your spreadsheet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks