• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need tcm for am general M916

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Having gone though these hurdles recently I can provide you everything.

ALLISON TRANSMISSION A59 TCM Control Module, 29551869 is what you need, check ebay for about $600 used. The CIN data is what you need. Simpson posted his and I can get you a pic of mine if needed. Take everything and your transmissions S/N to allison and they will program it.

Truck1951

ALLISON TRANSMISSION A59 TCM Control Module, 29551869 is what you need, check ebay for about $600 used. The CIN data is what you need. Simpson posted his and I can get you a pic of mine if needed. Take everything and your transmissions S/N to allison and they will program it.
Thank you for you're help

Truck1951

Good afternoon I found a tcm and a place in Birmingham to reprogram it I can't read simpson's number can you send me you're con number thank you

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good morning and thank you for you're help I am confused witch cin do I reprogram my tcm with yours or simpsons his is 4C0010M1007C
I can't help you with that one. The only one that can tell you would be Allison by using the transmission S/N to look it up. This CIN was on my 2010 M916. My 2012 M916 is also different. There was likely updated programming as trucks were produced but this is a guestimate.

Truck1951

I can't help you with that one. The only one that can tell you would be Allison by using the transmission S/N to look it up. This CIN was on my 2010 M916. My 2012 M916 is also different. There was likely updated programming as trucks were produced but this is a guestimate.
Ok thank you very much

Jeep Nasty

Any chance you know the part number for the shift controller? I can pull mine out in check if you don't.