• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need tm for rear end

shootist

Anyone have a PDF of 9-8031-2
Or 9-8031-5?

Need it for drawings of pinion and also specs for
Bearing preload.
I would rather not pay the CD pirates for one
Just can't locate the info!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I first read your title, I thought "Sure could have used a manual in my younger days....."

Sorry, no M37 manuals.....

Attachments

M1031CMT

Sadly that is one of the few manuals not on our website. I have posted all the other M37 manuals so that anyone can easily download them for free (which were also then uploaded here on SS).

If someone does get a digital copy, email/link it to me and I will put it in with the rest of the manuals on our site.

shootist

I did find someone today with an original
But he is reluctant to let me even hold it!
He has read the info to me....
Understandable as it obviously can't be replaced
I'm going to ask if I can scan it and make a PDF
In the mean time the search continues

M1031CMT

Okay so it took a little bit longer to get the TM, but I finally got my hands on it.

I tried uploading the PDF here, but it didn't work. I saw afterwards that you can only upload a PDF that is 9MB max in size (this one is 29.5MB).

So just go to our website on our M37 page and download it there for free. There are other files there too to download.

And before you think you have to sign up for something or click on some AD's to download the files you will be happy to learn that there is nothing like that. We upload all the files to our site for you to download completely free. Just right click the link on the website and download to your computer. Nothing else.

Here is the link to the M37 page: MilitaryTrucks.ca - M37 Truck

Scroll down and it is the 4th link down for the TM9-8031-2 manual.

Hope that helps ;)

shootist

Al I want to thank you for posting that manual.
Apparently it is a rare as hens teeth. So much so
The one guy I found that had one would only let me look through
It but not take it to scan. You've saved me a fruitless
Hunt

M1031CMT

No problem. Glad I could be of some help. I really hate these places that sell manuals like this. Now if it was something that they put together themselves, that would be one thing, but they just copy the original manual (most of the time they get the manual in PDF so there is zero copying needed) then resell it for 99% profit. What is more funny is that they post that the manuals are copyrighted by them! I know by law that is wrong, as anything the government produces is free for reproduction and cannot be copyrighted (there was another post around here about this). But I guess this is the internet and people seem to do whatever they want some times.

Been insanely busy at work lately, but I am in the process of putting together a zip file containing all the TM's for the M37. Making it much easier than downloading one manual after another. That way someone can download one file and have them all together. I just gotta finish cleaning up some of the TM's then checking them over to make sure everything is good. Naturally, like all the other manuals, I will post a link up to download it for free once I am finished.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks