• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need to sell my M1009

Mike_Pop

I've had my M1009 listed in the SS classifieds for a while now. I've dropped the price and really need to sell it. I've got way more into it than what I am asking. It is my daily driver and I put on about 100 miles per week. I've outgrown the truck and moved up to a Suburban. I hate to sell it because it is the first Chevy that I am actually happy with. However, I need the money for renovations to my home.

Someone make a reasonable offer. I need to sell it before I head back west in August.

Thanks!

Mike_Pop

$150 to anyone from SS that can help me sell it!

My Burban is a 1994 and only needs a dark blue cloth driver's seat.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is the add still in the classifieds?(link?) I can't find it. If it's not there still, how about a few pics and a price? Hard to spread the word without some info and pics.

AJMBLAZER

I found it yesterday easily enough. Just look under vehicles for sale in the classifieds and it's one of the first on the list.

Sent the guy on CK5 the direct link yesterday.

Mike_Pop

I also have it listed on Craigslist. And would you belive, some Richard Cranium sent me an email and offered me $1,000 because he said, "It has lead paint on it." I told him to what he could do with his offer.