• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need towing help or a tow bar

FloridaAKM

I have towed lots of military trailers, but only one Deuce that I recovered from GP. I towed that Deuce which was obviously a non runner about 15 miles thru the back woods roads with lots of turns. I didn't tie down the steering wheel as it had been explained to me here NOT to. The tow vehicle was another Deuce I own & a heavy MTVR towbar that I have half a dozen of. It towed very well & tracked as if it belonged behind the first Deuce.

My experience, though limited compared to the rest of the guys here, agrees with the ,"Do Not Tie Your Wheel Club"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks