• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Needed: Couple Dufflebags/Hardigg Box From Colo Spgs to Sparta Tenn

Crapgame

I have been collecting donated US military woodland camo and olive green field equipment, BDUs and black or green jungle boots to equip an underprivileged Civil Air Patrol Cadet Squadron in Sparta Tennessee. The problem is, every time I ship a box, its $20-50, I have already spent over $600 just on shipping charged, not considering the equipment I have been buying for these motivated but unequipped Cadets. Adds up quick on just SSDI for income.

So I figured I would ask here if anybody is passing through from Colo Spgs to Sparta Tennessee who can fit two GI dufflebags and a 24x20x12 Hardigg box to help out these kids.

datadawg

Sorry, I am on East Coast, but if you can aggregate your shipment to a large quantity, you can ship a palette with yrc freight (yrc.com) pretty cheap. I shipped an 800 pound generator from Miami Florida to Philadelphia PA (1200 miles) on a palette, and it cost me $125. You can do the shipment yourself online, it generates a bill of lading, there are no brokers or gimmicks. The only thing is, the freight is so cheap when things are on a palette. So you can put 20 boxes, but they have to be strapped together on a palette. And the shipment goes on a tractor trailer, not a UPS type van. Hope this helps you.

Crapgame

Bucks County PA? I did my Army Reserve time out in West Philthy, on Wissahickon by the VA Center 1986-88, HHC 1/315th Inf, 157th SIB, 79th ARCOM, live fired 4.2in Mortars out at Indiantown Gap.

I'm contending with a torn and a herniated discs, been waiting since Oct 27th for referral to an orthopedic surgeon thru VA, trying to get two artificial discs so I will be down for 3-4 months, trying to learn to walk again. So I was hoping to get this sorted out before then.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks