• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nekkid picture!!!

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nah, temporary fix. **HAD** to get the Army numbers off....... disturbed my Marine sensibilities rolling around in an Army truck....

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was bent when bought. Gotta strighten it out. Lotsa little things I haven't had time to do yet (I work at sea 28 days at a time).

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice deuce. Just put your USMC hood and door numbers on and you are ready to go, the camo scheme was the same for everybody. It is historically accurate too, I recall helping the Motor T guys paint out the Army codes on quite a few trucks and a bunch of M60 tanks back in the day. The Army were casting the vehicles off because they got new ones, the Marines would grab them because it was better than a lot of stuff we had, and free from DRMO (or whatever it was called back then) was a good deal for us.
I also knew of one deuce that got "re-allocated" to the Marines without the Army's consent, but that story is best left untold for now.
Maybe if we get "Sarge's Corner" it can go there with the names changed to protect the guilty.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
ok since you teased me into opening your thread I have to ask a question. Is that a female truck with its two holes on the drivers front corner?

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I inadvertantly poked a hole in my canvas and I sealed it with silicone glue a couple of years ago and it has held up well. Are you going to sew the canvas and fix the bows? What did the other guy look like after the rumble?

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Billy-L said:
hey mewbie question . whats the holes for? I mean on the duece! :lol:
The two holes are the two locations where the cab heater intakes are located usually. It is unusual to see both oppened up though. That is a very nice paint job on your truck.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
Are you going to sew the canvas and fix the bows? What did the other guy look like after the rumble?
Canvas is thrashed and fubarred. Gonna have to be replaced. The other guy was a pine tree I backed into. (I know, I know, should have posted a backup guide, but I didn't).....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks