• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 5 ton owner in NH

Hi all-
While I set up an account several months ago, I have been in "reading" mode prior to purchase my first truck. Could not imagine I ever would have bought one without being able to read the TM's or wealth of info that is on this site.

I ended up with a '90 M931A2 from GP that I plan to make int to a short wheelbase cargo version.

While I wait for the title, started doing the PM work and sorting through the CTIS issues- leading me to uncover air system issues. Now just waiting for parts to arrive as well as paperwork.
Thanks,
Joe

AZK9

... I have been in "reading" mode prior to purchase my first truck. Could not imagine I ever would have bought one without being able to read the TM's or wealth of info that is on this site. ...
Hi Joe! Welcome from Arizona!

I did the same thing before getting my deuce. It's a great hobby. The learning never ends!

Good luck and have fun! [thumbzup]

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello and welcome from southeast Indiana. Lets see some pictures of your M931a2. I have one of those as well.

Last edited:

Jeep Nasty

I spy with my little eye... something big and camouflage. You know where to find me 300 yards away if you need any help. Good to see you at the planning board meeting the other night. We need to stop their shenanigans or they will try to destroy our hobby in town.

Last edited:

Another Ahab

I spy with my little eye... something big and camouflage. You know where to find me 300 yards away if you need any help. Good to see you at the planning board meeting the other night. We need to stop their shenanigans or they will try to destroy our hobby in town.
What kind of noise is the Town Council making up your way in New "Hampshuh"?

Jeep Nasty

What kind of noise is the Town Council making up your way in New "Hampshuh"?
Someone who lives 2 miles away did not like my historic military trucks and tried to send the planning board after me. Problem was that the planning board tried to enforce a state law that didn't apply and got mad when I put them in their place. The essentially told me they would fix some "deficiencies in the ordinances" and get back to me. They were trying to pass a new ordinance at the next town vote called "nuisance uses" for your property. Its essentially right of the HOA handbook from **** and prevents you from having or doing anything on your property if anyone every complains about it.

I was able to rally 16 people to come to the public hearing on the ordinance and basically tell them they were idiots and the proposed rules were completely out of line and not right for our small town and should not even go to the voters. They backed down and said they would work on it for next year. Now I'm running for planning board and trying to get some other like minded folks in as well, so we can repeal some of the obnoxious ordinances and zoning that are already on the books.

Another Ahab

I was able to rally 16 people to come to the public hearing on the ordinance and basically tell them they were idiots and the proposed rules were completely out of line and not right for our small town and should not even go to the voters. They backed down and said they would work on it for next year. Now I'm running for planning board and trying to get some other like minded folks in as well, so we can repeal some of the obnoxious ordinances and zoning that are already on the books.
"If you can't beat them, join them":

- And getting a spot on the planning board is just the ticket!

Good for you, and you got me in your corner. Go get 'em, Brother. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks