• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 95 m1078 from hood

ghog50cal

Finally got the 95 m1078 home from fort hood but she just did not want to leave lz phantom fought us every bit of the way on the trailer from the breaks not wanting too air up or chage no power too anything lights nothing. The hotshot driver I used I would highly recommend him too any one wanting military equipment moved if you need his number pm me will go all over the country too get your buys!!! So he got it home and a couple of min we found a brken wire off the battery and boom it fired right up and we drove it off the trailer the breaks are still needing some work and it has a couple of massive air leaks but it runs and shifts too 3ed gear what a relief

thanks for all the help video and photos too come soon View attachment IMG_0021.mov

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks