• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New cargo cover & .50 on the ring

Brad900

My new cargo cover finally came in,it only took 3 months to have it made. With that & the .50 on the ring I am ready for the 4th of July parade.

Desert Rat

It looks really nice! Now all you need to do is carefully remove the black paint to reveal what's underneath and that's a show stopper!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great Brad. Love the one piece solid green cargo cover. Get that from GMA? I'll bet that was a good chunk of change.

Brad900

I got the cover from Breton Industries. It was $400 shipped, it took 3 months for them to make it but it fits like a glove & came with all the straps & rubber cord.

Warren Lovell

Who made your Ma Deuce? I think the M35A2 is one of the only vehicles that makes that M2HB look small!
I picked up a TNW M2HB right before Ahnold signed away his career! That gun is fun to shoot!

Warren

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks