• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuce

derby

I picked up the latest GL purchase on friday.sorry I'm late ,have to pick up extra work to cover my addiction.I will have photos soon,none of the trip as I had to go to work after the pick up, and because of security reasons cameras are not permitted there.I will tell you this ,the lansing base is awesome hemmts,wreckers,tanks,tankers,deuces,trialers,cucv ,humve and some kind of new 4x4 truck looked like a pingauser (?) It was a good trip no troubles.Also, once I got home from work and dug into it,I found some prizes in that locked tool box.A brand new tool kit,50' extensioin cord,maddox head,two lug wrenches,saftey triangles and some other small items.

houdel

To what "Lansing Base" are you referring? Obviously Lansing MI, but what base do they have there? This must be a GSA truck, GL only sells in Michigan from Selfridge ANG as far as I know.

derby

SHHHH..... It is a secret. Actually GL has three in Michigan that I know of. Selfridge,Lansing USPFO,and one in Grand Ripids. Ok now You can rib me on the pics,It will probably be tomorrow.

Armada

Congrats! Nice truck. Back in the day, the flaming bomb ordinance was a proof mark stamped on US Property firearms. Neat addition to your truck.

derby

Thank's As for the grass ,it has had so much traffic on it latley I had to roll it to get out all the ruts!

derby

Thank's As for the grass ,it has had so much traffic on it latley I had to roll it to get out all the ruts! Thank's westfolk for lightning up the photos.I took them just before dark.I have just masterd posting and didn't want to screw them up.

houdel

Ordnance Corps, US Army (note no "i" in the spelling of "Ordnance"). Mission Statement from the Corps web site:

“ The purpose of the Ordnance Corps is to support the development, production, acquisition and sustainment of weapons systems and munitions, and to provide Explosive Ordnance Disposal, during peace and war, to provide superior combat power to current and future forces of the United States Army.”

http://www.goordnance.apg.army.mil/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks