• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Deuces

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
vtdeucedriver,
WELCOME!

Nice pix. Good mix. One of the few requirements of the site is to put your location in your signature. I know, redundent. But thats just life, right?

Again, welcome!

jim

Desert Rat

WOW Jeff! Most impressive site you have. That is quite a bit of work you have there! Welcome aboard!

Hookin1

Welcome,

I have a question for you,I am numbering my truck to represent the 515TH,trans company from Vietnam where the last numbers on the drivers side of the bumper, truck number or a designation number?
I think i have the rest of them right.Going to repaint the truck this summer.

Attachments

vtdeucedriver

Need a truck number at the end.

500GP 36T 515T 123

the 123 would be 1st platoon 23rd truck (for an example).............hope it helps

When you do your numbers.........right now they look like 3"............with the semi-gloss, they look awsome in 4".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks