• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New euc gl customer service???

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I won a Duce last Thursday, emailed the EUC in Friday, today, Tuesday,I got an email stating, http://us.mc500.mail.yahoo.com/mc/s.../bcx&mcrumb=pjnPlQuo1Kg&enc=auto&cmd=msg.flag" Confirmaton of Receipt of Sale 5084 EUC", This message is to advise you that we have received your End-Use Certificate (EUC) and other information for sale # 5084.
WTF, I have been buying from GL since the get-go and like most have always been in EUC limbo wondering if a faxed or emailed EUC ever got there. I just got a trailer last month and was in the dark till "the sent to Battle Creek" showed up on the status page, the plus last time was 5 days later I got the paid in full. Does this mean GL is starting to listen to us? Now I just have to set back and see how long The Battle of Creek takes!:-D

Attachments

WyoDeuce

It doesn't mean they are listening. They are just sick of everyone calling and saying "did you get my paperwork?" I have an EUC in for the same event. I will be calling them in a couple days like usual. They can't be trusted and I don't want to pay penalties or have a sale canceled. I hope I get an e-mail like you did. aua

davey8943

Just received the same email about the same sale. I submitted the EUC early on the day after the auction closed.

Maybe now we will have to complain about how long it takes GL to actually make sure we filled the EUC out correctly!:-D

Kohburn

" Confirmaton of Receipt of Sale 5084 EUC"
Yeah I sent in the euc for my auction on april 2nd, on april 7th I got that email, then today april 14th I got this one from the same woman that sent the confirmation email.

"This is a reminder that we have not received the required End-Use Certificate revisions for sale 5114. Please submit as soon as possible."

What revisions? My euc status still says submission pending and i never got an email requesting any revisions.

ctmustang

Yeah I sent in the euc for my auction on april 2nd, on april 7th I got that email, then today april 14th I got this one from the same woman that sent the confirmation email.

"This is a reminder that we have not received the required End-Use Certificate revisions for sale 5114. Please submit as soon as possible."

What revisions? My euc status still says submission pending and i never got an email requesting any revisions.
If this was your first EUC then you will need to fill out the export letter and fax it back to them before the deadline or sale is void.

rbeasley66

I got the same "Confirmaton" e-mail also. Kohburn, I was there for Sale #5114 and got this 1970 M35A2, planning on making it a Convertible Bobbed Deuce. I learned about the export letter from my trailer purchase and sent it in with my EUC for Sale #5114. I couldn't find anything, anywhere telling me to send it in till I got the reminder for the trailers.

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rick,
I always send the two page EUC, scanned and signed, my DL/CWP photos on page 3, and the Export letter as page 4 every time I win something that requires that paperwork. After that first one, they get all four every time and can discard what they don't want. It's easier on me, and they have all the documents if they want/need them.2cents

Kohburn

If this was your first EUC then you will need to fill out the export letter and fax it back to them before the deadline or sale is void.
they actually admitted to having LOST my EUC form, once I got that back to them they sent a request for the export letter and I sent that in.

should be set now.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Now I just have to set back and see how long The Battle of Creek takes!8)
Update, it only took 6 days for my EUC to get approved and sent back from Battle Creek. Made an appointment with Robert and the GL crew at Ft. Riley to pick it up 10:00 tomorrow. It started and had 3/4 tank of fuel when I inspected and hope to have an uneventful recovery. Packing recovery gear now. Will post pic's and details tomorrow evening. If you need anything looked at out there let me know tonight. :lol:

flyxpl

my sale ended 4/8/10 at Redstone . Sent my EUC in late 4/9/10 . I heard or saw nothing about it being recieved . Then last night I was emailed the export letter to sighn and email back . Today I actually recieved a reply back confirming reciept of export letter . Checked my EUC status online today , says sent to Battle Creek . My first buy from GL so I guess I am in for a l bit of a wait . I am happy that I am at least seeing some progress .

jwaller

I spoke with heidi today on live chat and she said that if you don't buy anything requiring an euc within 12 months then you are more or less starting over with the next one. it's like your first time again. this is just F*in wonderful. I've got 2 in waiting for some 20+ yr old chevy diesel engines.

so even though I've bought for years and years from these moron's if I take 12 months off from an euc purchase, my name is mud again.... this will be the last time for me. keep in mind I've bought something from these idiots in every month since my last euc. rant over,, carry on.auaauaauaaua

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
jwaller it is the DoD Department of Defense, DRMS Defense Reutilization and Marketing Service,
at Battle Creek that bumps you back to a newb. All GL does is make sure you filled the boxes in correctly and sent the correct forms. They were like that before GL took over the sales and when they ran the show they didn't take credit cards, you had to have cash, bank letter of credit with check or cashiers check for each sale.
Gl still has a bunch of kinks in it and can't believe I just defended them. Think I need a nap!:roll:
http://www.drms.dla.mil/

Flyingvan911

I won my truck on 3-25-10 and FedEx'd my EUC. It arrived the following Monday. Friday 4-9 I got an e-mail to revise my EUC (check one box) and send in the Export agreement. I saw it and forgot to print it out the first time. Faxed them in Sunday and Tuesday they went to BC. Hope to get my truck in a few weeks at the most. This is my first EUC, ever. I went up to look at the truck with a friend and it is in EXCELLENT shape. It was a mess truck in South Dakota. No wonder they took such good care of it!:D

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Flyingvan911 was out there today picking up my new duce was going to drive, but my buddy with a new chevy3500 and tandem dualy trailer wanted to go so it was trailer-ed home. Riley has a nice dock so took off the cargo cover loaded and trip home was uneventful. Your Duce looked good, but didn't check to see if your goodies were still there. Down side is your first EUC can take forever. I feel your pain. Jim

Attachments

Flyingvan911

Don't worry Jim, everything is secure. Did you notice the chain? Allan and I went out a few weeks ago to start her up and look her over. Does yours run? I plan on driving mine home. I was wondering who got the one with the wood on the back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks