• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Covington La

jjh

Hey new to the site live in covington lousiana will be purchasing my first MV soon looking for a deuce and a half. Nice to see a site like this cause Im sure I'll have some more questions.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
very glad to have another la member here. make a note... june 27th weekend a la SS rally over in ponchatoula la so that is not far at all from you. hope to see you there . you can come over and see an meet some other la members Tim:-D

Sevo

Welcome to SS. Great site and great members on here. A ton of information and plenty of networking.

Ps there isn't an antidote for the Deuce bug :stir pot:

Opie

Took a road trip to NOLA in the summer of '89. On providing my driver's license to the proprietor of a convenience store for beer, I was asked, "What the He** are you doin' in Covington, Louisana?"

Great memories. :-D (And the beer lasted us as far as Tennessee...)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks