• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Nevada

Sir Charles

Hi my name is Charles. I am in the US Air Force and have been serving for 17+ years now and currently stationed at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, NV. I learned about this site from a moderator on a Military site that I run. I have always been interested in getting a Duece to cruise around town in since I was a little boy.

Wild Horse Hans

Charles,
The Mustang in my avatar came from Nellis. He was captured on the Wild Horse Range on the base in 1994 as a yearling.
Darn good Mustangs in that herd! I wish I had another from there.
Hans

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome!!!

The Deuce is the best truck ever.

Mike_Pop

Charles,

There are a few of us in Nevada. A deuce owner in Ely, M38A1 in McGill, myself in Eureka (M422A1), M211 in Eureka, M151 in Fallon, a bunch of WWII vehicles in Reno, and couple deuces in Elko.

Feel free to look me up if you ever make it to Eureka. You can't miss my place and most people know who the guy with all the "army" trucks is.

Mike Pop

Ironclad

Welcome from a fellow Sin City Deuce-a-holic!

Welcome Charles!

I haven't been a member of SS too long but in the short time I've been a member I have found it to be a great source of info and to learn from.

I also sent you a PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks