• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from NM!

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice, welcome aboard! Of course now you're in trouble: once you start looking at other folks' projects and then make the mistake of reading through the Classifieds, you are DONE. :-D

NMFARMER

Nice, welcome aboard! Of course now you're in trouble: once you start looking at other folks' projects and then make the mistake of reading through the Classifieds, you are DONE. :-D
Exactly what I told the wife! You might think its addicting when you have one, but when you sign up here, that's when the real addiction starts!

Scarecrow1

Welcome from SC I hope you have as much fun on here as I do. Just take the time to read the rules and always do a search in the tm,s before you ask the question. Some old curmudgeons on here look for fresh meat to feed on :)

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For a transfer case just look around on ebay, or the normal parts suppliers. Such as Boyce equipment or any other that is somewhat close so your shipping won't be sky high.