• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new from north carolina

bigchevyc30

hi im new and looking at getting me a a deuce or deuce and a half in the future. i was watching youtube videos and found out of this sight after looking up if the ones with multi fuel engines would burn waste oil and learned alot from reading the posts you guys have put up. i am only 19 about to be 20 on november 5th and have owned a 1980 cheyv c30 or the past 2 years before getting rid of it which i have got to say was the worst choice i have made so far. i like being outdoors fishing or out driving in the state park with my rc rock crawlers which i will have to get pics of them out in the woods. but in all i like the look of these trucks and especially the histroy behind them. so thanks for reading:beer:

cidrich

Welcome to SS! I am not too far down the road from you. You will enjoy a deuce when you get one. What park do you go rock crawling at? I go to Uwharrie alot. If you need any help or info I would be glad to try and help. Again WELCOME to SS!:beer:

cidrich

Hey Bigchevy. You are talking about the Bull Hole in Cooleemee. I go really close to there all the time. A good and long time friend of mine has a wrecker service and shop right there at it and I go and help him alot. Never been to Lake Norman state park.

bigchevyc30

yeah cidrich thats the place i go play with them on the rocks near the fall and thanks guys for all the welcomes hopefully soon i will have me one is what ill be working on getting so but sadly all i can find on craigslist have cummins. also are there any rallies around near me that are coming up i would love to come see one and hopefully if its not to soon i might have me one but i would definitly be needing help on driving one thats for sure

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks