• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from SC

ChiefDanGeorge

I'm Dan, I've been looking at deuces for quite a while. Mostly as "hey that would be fun" then reality hits and I know I have an unfinished project truck already. Of course now I found a site dedicated to enabling this desire!
Anyway I'm in Columbia and would love to meetup with other fellow Columbia members.

Dan

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. You have another infamous member in the area, Ferrogynecologist or Ferro as he is known.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Dan,
I live out in Hopkins, just to the SE of Columbia.

If you want to dive in head first, come on out and we can go drive something.

I'm actually doing a hauling job for a guy tomorrow morning if you're off work and want to tag along!

Welcome Aboard!

Infamous huh? Infamously crazy maybe.

ChiefDanGeorge

Thanks for the offer. I'm swamped at work, however I get a pretty good break over the holidays. Maybe we can meet up then. I'd love to drive a deuce for sure.

Dan

Hey Dan,
I live out in Hopkins, just to the SE of Columbia.

If you want to dive in head first, come on out and we can go drive something.

I'm actually doing a hauling job for a guy tomorrow morning if you're off work and want to tag along!

Welcome Aboard!

Infamous huh? Infamously crazy maybe.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dan,

Come out to the MVCSC compound some Wednesday evening (we are there usually from 4 till 9) and you can get lots of information on deuces! GPS coordinates 34.069187, -80.909885. Adam has some good toys also, so you can meet up with him on other days.

ChiefDanGeorge

Excellent! Looking at Google Street view, I see some toys there for sure. I live near Ft. Jackson, so that isn't too far up 77 for me.

Thanks!

Dan
Dan,

Come out to the MVCSC compound some Wednesday evening (we are there usually from 4 till 9) and you can get lots of information on deuces! GPS coordinates 34.069187, -80.909885. Adam has some good toys also, so you can meet up with him on other days.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wecome to SS. I live in Aiken, and if you are ever down this way, call, and we can take the M814 out for a spin. Just remember, you have to wear two watches to drive the m814.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks