• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEW From Shelton Washington

SandmanZuker

Hi Everyone,

I'm very new to the military truck scene and came across this site during my recent research on ex military vehicles. I was so impressed that I had to become a part of this. I look forward to many interactions with people on this forum and hope to gain some new friends in the process. I'm waiting for my 1976 M813 5ton to be delivered soon and cant wait to get to making it my own. I have so many questions but I will do my best to research (search) first before posting.

The truck is stock right now but I have a growing list of things I plan to do to it. My first objective is to put super singles, lockers and a winch on it so that's where my research will begin.

I hope to make some great connections locally to help move my project along and wish everyone a wonderful Holiday Season!!!

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Zuker. You found a very informative site with tons of info and knowledge. "The search function is your friend" ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks