• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from SoCal

skribble

Hey guys,
My name is Lauren. I'm a photographer by day, and DIY mechanic when I have the time. The company I work for has a M1025a2 that I'm lucky to be able to wrench on. I like the feel of this community and am glad that I was able to join it.

Currently I've been doing maintenance on our armament carrier which came down to having to remove the entire roof to be able to separate the support ring and the bearing. I'm guessing the last guy who did work on it may have used too much sealant effectively gluing everything together. Nothing a blow torch and some patience couldn't fix.

Anyways I'll be around from time to time, though I generally like to search for info rather than start a new thread every other day.

Cheers guys

Also I'm a dude, if you got your hopes up over a chick mechanic :)

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Welcome to the site from Kansas. A photographer and no picture of the 1025 you should know better :lol:.

dirtdobber

Hey guys,
My name is Lauren. I'm a photographer by day, and DIY mechanic when I have the time. The company I work for has a M1025a2 that I'm lucky to be able to wrench on. I like the feel of this community and am glad that I was able to join it.

Currently I've been doing maintenance on our armament carrier which came down to having to remove the entire roof to be able to separate the support ring and the bearing. I'm guessing the last guy who did work on it may have used too much sealant effectively gluing everything together. Nothing a blow torch and some patience couldn't fix.

Anyways I'll be around from time to time, though I generally like to search for info rather than start a new thread every other day.

Cheers guys

Also I'm a dude, if you got your hopes up over a chick mechanic :)
sup dude?

skribble

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

Finally got got a couple to load. To be honest I'm actually not sure if this guy is a true M1025a2 since we have a winch on the front and the spare tire bar on the back

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks