• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from TN/Iraq

SGT Flesh Hammer

New member from Smyrna TN, currently in Iraq with the Tennessee National Guard. I dont have any personal MV's yet but I'm looking for a M1009, might have found one in Riggold GA if I can get my wife to drive that far to look at it. My MOS is 63B (wheeled Vehicle Mechanic) now its 91B (army had extra money so the changed all the MOS's again)

watrousmark

Thanks for serving. I hope I'm there to welcome you home when you get back, in the mean time the Patriot Guard has your back. Call on us if you or your family need anything while you're away.

wb1895

Welcome aboard!!! I am also here in Iraq with the NC National Guard, MOS 11B. Whart FOB are you at, and when is you tour over. I am stationed at FOB Falcon, in SE Baghdad. Who knows maybe we could meet up if you are close enough to BIAP/Stryker.

SGT Flesh Hammer

Welcome aboard!!! I am also here in Iraq with the NC National Guard, MOS 11B. Whart FOB are you at, and when is you tour over. I am stationed at FOB Falcon, in SE Baghdad. Who knows maybe we could meet up if you are close enough to BIAP/Stryker.
Thank you all for the warm welcome and the support of me and all service members. GoHot229 sounds like your Deuce just needs to be driven more and maybe bobbed. wb1895 I'm at FOB Sykes, hopefully passing through Balad soon heading on R&R.

recklessdriver

Thank you all for the warm welcome and the support of me and all service members. GoHot229 sounds like your Deuce just needs to be driven more and maybe bobbed. wb1895 I'm at FOB Sykes, hopefully passing through Balad soon heading on R&R.

Hey i am new as well. Still iraq as well. Been looking for a m1008 or the m1028a1 model.

i can't wait to get the **** back home

I am with the 1158 TC attached to the 32nd out of wisconsin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks