• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from WV panhandle

Resolute

Hey all!

First, thanks for having such a great site. It's a pleasure to read through, which is mostly what I will be doing for the next few months. Read, learn, then post!

I'm not too far from Martinsburg, WV. I do not have any MV's yet, but am slowly working on a budget to start a collection. The hard part is house expenses keep getting in the way. Hopefully in the future I can be a helpful and contributing member!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
And where in WV are you. Not too far from Martinsburg could be Hedgesville, Harpers Ferry, Falling Waters, Mussleman (sure hope you're not from there), Paw, Paw, Berkeley Springs, Hancock, Shepardstown, etc, etc, etc.

Welcome to the site.

saddamsnightmare

September 20th, 2012.

Or, to borrow a line from "Shawshank Redemption" ..."Gone like a mouse ---t in the wind!"
Usually the hillbillies last longer then that, I guess the comment as being from Mussellman may have been too close for comfort. Besides... if he's in one of the few upscale neighborhoods in Jefferson or Berkeley Counties, well, they wouldn't regard Arnie Schwartzenegger's U1300L as upscale enough for some of those places....:popcorn:

Perhaps he will show them and turn up with a General's Limo... Let's hope he turns up again!;)

Resolute

Haha, still here, guys. Just got a new job in Winchester and I've been acclimating. Thanks for the warm welcome (including CARNAC, who wants to find my house and peek in my windows ;)) - I'm still lurking and trying to absorb some knowledge.

And no, definitely not in the upscale part of the county. I back up to the Sleepy Creek WMA, if that's specific enough :p

197thhhc

Welcome from the hillbilly part of Ohio near Cincinnati.;-) You will learn alot by reading old posts on here. One thing to remember is if you are waiting till you can afford a MV, you will never get one.[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks