• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy advice

JEEPGUY

Hey guys,

I'm some what new here and know very little about the m35. I just got one and want to do a few things to it.

I'm gonna do a search for this following this post. I should have done it before asking though. :?

1. I'd like to add a winch, whats needed to do this.

2. supersingles, I got that one. I just need to purchase a few things.

3. And i'd like to make her whistle.

4. bows and canvas top, got that figured out too. I just need to purchase that stuff too.

any other suggestions guys,
thanks for any info. :lol:

mangus580

Jeepguy... Save yourself the effort on Logsa, and look here in our very own TM section for the operators manual. you will find the newer one than the -209-10 that RDD refers to.

rice

Contact Ziggy here on this forum. I just bought a winch kit from him. Priced reasonable and contains 95% of what you need. Everything is included except the bracket that bolts to the floor to hold the handle, the winch lock, and linkage from handle to pto. Bolts are included.

red devils dude

mangus580 said:
Jeepguy... Save yourself the effort on Logsa, and look here in our very own TM section for the operators manual. you will find the newer one than the -209-10 that RDD refers to.
I knew it was in there some where :) aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks