• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from Alabama

A-line

Sorry I did not see this before I started posting. I am a retired Tool & DIe Welder, Worked most of my life in Detroit Michigan area doing Auto related Welding. I am from Alabama and moved back here in 94. I got in to 4 wheel drive trail riding and have build serveral diffrent rigs, [Trucks}. I found out the Dana 44 axles will not hold up to the kind of rigs I build. So I purchased 3 M1008 trucks for the running gear and trans,transfer. I was going to make a tow rig out of one,but health issues came up.
So I closed my Welding Shop and I am trying to clean up my shop . I have been in the 4 wheel drive thing since my son joined the Army about 8 years ago. You can accumalate alot of stuff in 8 years.

MeanDoggy

Welcome aboard Sir! I am new here too and looking forward to acquiring my first MV in the next several months. Great place to be for our indulgence into MV's.

ABN173

Welcome A-line, I am from Birmingham myself, I am active duty and my son just joined the army also (as 44B Welder/metal fab).

welcome Mean-Doggy!

Dale

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the madness:tin hat:

I just got back from Redstone with a new deuce (I already sold it).

There is sooooooo much stuff for sale up there.

If you are into four wheeling you need to attend my mini-rally Labor Day.

It is being held at mountainsideoffroadpark.com in conjunction with their big blow out.

There will be a lot of activities and you will get to meet some of the Alabama gang.

I would love to have a good turnout of military vehicles for the folks to see.

Ya'll come!!!!

A-line

Welcome to the madness:tin hat:

I just got back from Redstone with a new deuce (I already sold it).

There is sooooooo much stuff for sale up there.

If you are into four wheeling you need to attend my mini-rally Labor Day.

It is being held at mountainsideoffroadpark.com in conjunction with their big blow out.

There will be a lot of activities and you will get to meet some of the Alabama gang.

I would love to have a good turnout of military vehicles for the folks to see.

Ya'll come!!!!
Thanks for the invite, but I already have plans for Labor Day Weekend. If you are ever in the Huntsville area contact me.

Mt Doom Field Owner

Good Day Mr. A-line! I live just down the road from you in Hanceville (south Cullman Co.). I am a new SS Forum member as well and have gotten addicted to this forum already! Be warned... you'll get sucked in like I did! I bought my first MV (M35A2) from Huntsville just a month back and have been loving it ever since! :razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks