• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from Canada

elvis3006

hi i am new,and a proud owner of a 43 Ford GPW. anyone on here from Ont Canada? i am on the hunt for either a WC51 or GMC CCKW. looking to increase my collection,ive got the MV bug:grin:

bigelk50

Welcome to the Site! There is getting to be alot of Canada members on here. Terry or Canadadeuce on here has a '41-'42 Ford GPW. Its a great looking truck.

sporkius

Welcome. I didnt know the canadian military even had vehicles anymore I thought they used rainbows and butterflies :p. But seriously welcome nice to have you here.

WPNS421

Sportkius this is for you. We might not have the number of vehicles the US military has but we have some 1st class equipment. We had Detroit powered/ Allison tranny way back in 1983. The LAV used by the Marines was developped in Canada and sold world wide. We are a country with a population 1/10th of the US and we have a military that has only 65,000 people in all branches but still we fight with our equipement along side the us in Afganistan. In case you don't listen to the news we have lost 126 soldiers in Afganistan and a lot of equipment. If you can't say anything positive for US allies please keep you comments to yourself. If I sound a little peeved off I am, I have served and I talk from experience , can you say the same. To all others please don't take offense, I had to reply

elvis3006

thanks for the link WPNS421. i see a lot of ole deuces on there.:grin: speedy where abouts in TO are you? my ole lady lives in Oshawa.i missed the OMVA rally there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks