• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from chicago area

Horus

Just saying Hi to you all, been on the boards awhile surfing & reading while waiting & shoping for a military toy. on Aug 15th I finaly got one.

It's a 1988 AMG bobbed deuce. I love this thing. I was wondering are there more people around the elmhurst area here in chicago on this board? Any get together or local people to share knowledge with or pick their brain that share the same addiction :wink:.

Just wondering.

91W350

Welcome! If you ever need anything from Kansas, drop me a note. I keep looking at deuces, I am sure to become a victim soon. Duese or 5 ton.... Glen

Horus

Thanks guys, Let me just say I am hooked! Don't know jack about deuces except how to drive them. LOL, now looking to aquire a M151a2 or an M988. Have no idea how I'm going to come up with the cash for any of this insanity but I want one.

GoHot229

Thanks guys, Let me just say I am hooked! Don't know jack about deuces except how to drive them. LOL, now looking to aquire a M151a2 or an M988. Have no idea how I'm going to come up with the cash for any of this insanity but I want one.
Yep members, I think He's in the first stages, if My diagnosus is sound. Just pretend that you don't notice anything wrong with Him, so as not to induce paranoia of insuficiant amounts of MV's. We might expect him to live a fairly normal and funtional life, but the prognosis for recovery looks slim at this point, and seems to have advanced rather ahead of the usual spectrum of indicators. .................Dr. Rick Rivera attending physician.

citizensoldier

Yep members, I think He's in the first stages, if My diagnosus is sound. Just pretend that you don't notice anything wrong with Him, so as not to induce paranoia of insuficiant amounts of MV's. We might expect him to live a fairly normal and funtional life, but the prognosis for recovery looks slim at this point, and seems to have advanced rather ahead of the usual spectrum of indicators. .................Dr. Rick Rivera attending physician.
Yep, another victim of the ODD Mildemic.. If he is married I hope its strong .. He is a goner!

By the way welcome. I imagine Rock Island will see you soon.. :-D

6x6guy

Hey welcome to the demented and unstable collecters of green stuff, greg in Elmhurst is a tresure chest of info, and a great guy to know- he saved a friend of mine who broke down on I-80 by 294, he droped everything and came out to help, and then towed him all the way north towards Wauconda, M35 and M105 in tow behind his M35 a real life saver, I should have taken pictures, again welcome to the motley crew.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks