• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from Florida

MeanDoggy

Hello, my name is Paul Turner and I am just getting into these big beautiful machines from my past in the Army. I don't own one yet, but I will within the next 12 months. Looking forward to getting to know some folks here and learning about owning a duece.:-D

bassetdeuce

Hi there! IMO, the M35A2 is unbeatable as far as fun for the money spent. Just remember, there are people on the outside that will think you are crazy for wanting one. Ex. What do you want that for? or What are you going to do with that thing?

dc3coyote

Crazy? Nah, one is not crazy, but they do however mulitply like cheap coat hangers, and then the next thing you know, you got 15, R 20s in your back room, your civi daily driver has been rededicated to a mobile tent storage unit. Then your neighbors may start to comment on how the pile of ammo cans, compliments the house in ways that the neighborhood association never dreamed of.
Just think that all started from one innocent truck.

MeanDoggy

Crazy for wanting one? Eh, I can live with that. Wanting more than one? Well, the thought has crossed my mind in glancing moments, is that a bad thing?:p

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well...my long slide into the pit of MV madness started with a deuce....just a plain ordinary M35.....then came the other four (to sell, yea that's why I bought them) then the M816 wrecker, the M275 tractor.....the tanker, the trailers.
But hey, I can quit anytime I want to.....any time I want to......anytime I want to.
Welcome to the laughing accademy:tin hat:aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks