• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy From Florida

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided to become a member. I'm interested in all things military and I'm looking forward to getting my first MV. I'm currently a student at the University of Central Florida studying Social Science Education (Government/History education) so I spend August-April in Orlando and May-July in Sarasota. I would like to thank everyone associated with this site for all the information I have learned so far and thanks in advance for any help I get in the future! [thumbzup]

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. I don't have any military trucks at the moment (had to sell my collection when we left Alaska last year) but I do have some other semi trucks I play with. I'm not too far from you. If you get a truck and need help working on it let me know.

On another note are you going to the Florida gathering the first weekend of June?

Ruppster

stalker

Welcome aboard. There are quite a few of us MVers here in Florida and you couldn't ask for a more down-to-earth and helpful group. There are also get togethers a few times a year... you should attend and see what you think. You will definitely own a MV after one of our meets. :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks