• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Ft Drum area

ALL4GLH

Hey everyone, new guy here from the Ft drum area (Watertown). I'm not that new to military vehicles, got out of the Army back in 2010 after 12 years. Now I work on base.

Looking into buying a M101A2 to haul my wood in when I'm not using my 20' equipment hauler. I hope to learn a lot (I'll use the search button), and hopefully contribute a little here and there.

ALL4GLH

Well, won the auction on an M101A2 last week. My EUC has already been submitted, corrected and sent forward. I guess it's just a waiting game now.

Can't wait to get it, have a few ideas pending wife approval/forgiveness. Converting to 7-way plug. Scrape some of the peeling CARC off and either repaint or just toss in some spray on bedliner. Parts are generally at my disposal, so, should be fun. :beer:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

I spent some time at "FT. Icebox" doing simulation exercises. Glad I was there before the snow got buthole deep to a giraffe.

I think Doghead is in that area......watch out for that boy....he ain't right.:p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks