• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Louisiana.

New from Louisiana.

I don't own any Mil vehicles. I want a trailer though. A CBC would be great.

I'll mostly lurk, but I'm here!!

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the madness. We have a member "timntrucks" who lives in Ponchatoula who holds a nice rally at his house in the spring. I am sure he will chime in.

M101a2 or a3 are great. I have an a2. Last year a ton of them came out of Red River in Terxarkana. Quite reasonable and worth the ride. I got 2 with covers and all the sides for under $250 each. CBC hardtops do not come up often and command quite a premium in price. None around here that I recall.

If you want a big tall beast the M105 come out of Ft. Polk regularly but you really need a 1 ton or bigger tow vehicle. Some of the aluminum m1101 & m1102 1/4 ton do come out of Ft. Polk but they command a premium also.

Good Luck with your quest!

Juan

Welcome from Indiana, you are dangerously close to being hooked. You might as well give in and make your first purchase!
Thanks. I am trying... haha!

Welcome to the madness. We have a member "timntrucks" who lives in Ponchatoula who holds a nice rally at his house in the spring. I am sure he will chime in.

M101a2 or a3 are great. I have an a2. Last year a ton of them came out of Red River in Terxarkana. Quite reasonable and worth the ride. I got 2 with covers and all the sides for under $250 each. CBC hardtops do not come up often and command quite a premium in price. None around here that I recall.

If you want a big tall beast the M105 come out of Ft. Polk regularly but you really need a 1 ton or bigger tow vehicle. Some of the aluminum m1101 & m1102 1/4 ton do come out of Ft. Polk but they command a premium also.

Good Luck with your quest!

Juan
I am looking. Hopefully something will come up.

I am very close to that guy.

197thhhc

Welcome from Ohio. You know trailers are a gateway drug to full green addiction. First you buy a trailer then something green to pull it with and on and on. Its great.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome to the od sickness. its the land of no return.. once you get hooked its all uphill from there. im not to far from you in ponchatoula. i might be selling a 101 soon if that is what your looking for?

welldigger

Hello and welcome to the site. Good to see another member from LA here. Too bad your not closer. My m35a2 gets between 8 and 10 mpg. Depending on how hard I run her.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard.

I bought a trailer..........now I have 3 trucks, 3 trailers and a shelter. That does not include the truck I sold or the trailers I have scrapped. Too late, you are already in too deep.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks