• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Md

j3ffw23

Hey guys just checking in to say hi. I'm currently in the market for a deuce and figured it would be best to do some research first. I already have plans for it as soon as i find a solid truck. those mods in this order: upgrade brake system, power steering,super singles,air ride seat and maybe a repaint.

F18hornetM

Welcome from the other side of the Bay. This is a great site with loads of information and some pretty smart guys. Most anything you need to know you can find here.

338lapua09

Welcome ...there is no cure for the green bug...it's vary addicting...Watch out...lol

We have a breakfast get together every second saturday of the month in the parking lot behind the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32) - 1211 Liberty Road Eldersburg, MD 21784. starts at 10am. but there is always earlybirds...

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Damascus, MD. If you need help, contact me...I'm not far from you. You are also welcome to crawl around on or under anything I own to see which variant you like the best. Be forewarned, though...most of what I have right now is M939 series or Freightliner. An M917A2 might be joining my fleet shortly...although I don't want to get ahead of myself on that one. No, don't bother hitting our favorite site to search for it. It would be coming from a military contractor who acquired the truck for R&D testing from the military. It is a 2009 model with 8,500 miles on it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks