• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from nc

Snappy

New guy from Asheboro nc. Recently picked up mkt85 for our cubscout group and have been modding it to fit our needs and use what resources we have.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414628113.075144.jpg

61sleepercab

Welcome from Wild Wonderful West Virginia!! I have what I call my $100,000 GI hot dog cooker a MKT85 trailer that I have filled out with Ebay and GL parts. I am ready to clean and test the burners. There is lots of info on this site. The hard part is there is no sinks since the Army used a field sanitation tent with triple heated sinks and drying racks. Keep us posted on your progress. Mark

Snappy

Welcome from Wild Wonderful West Virginia!! I have what I call my $100,000 GI hot dog cooker a MKT85 trailer that I have filled out with Ebay and GL parts. I am ready to clean and test the burners. There is lots of info on this site. The hard part is there is no sinks since the Army used a field sanitation tent with triple heated sinks and drying racks. Keep us posted on your progress. Mark
Sink problem solved! This was a damaged frieght from a kroger.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414718118.281470.jpg
Now for a fresh and grey water tank and 12v pump!