• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from New Jersey

bry@n

Hello everyone.

I am new and have no knowledge of any military vehicles. All I remember was driving them when I was active. Now, discharged years ago, much fatter and have plenty of questions.

It looks like there is a wealth of knowledge on this site and I hope to learn a lot.

I joined as a friend has several cucv's (blazers) on his property and several generator trailers, as well as a 1/4 ton trailer. He needs me to get rid of them and I need to learn what the heck they are, what they're worth etc... to be able to help him out.

I must admit, I love these things and I'm thinking of buying them myself, but don't know the;r worth to be able to offer him anything.

That about sums it up fpr now. Now I'm back on the side checking the site out.

gunboy1656

Welcome,

You have come to the right place for all your answers. Pics of all the stuff will greatly help figuring out what is there.

The blazers are the M1009. there are a few different generator trailers (not counting the units that just threw them in the back of cargo trailers.

bry@n

Thanks.. I forgot to mention, this guy has ton of stuff. His dad bought lots of Military surplus before he died and my buddy inherited it all. Trailers full of stuff. I saw 5 hmmwv hoods today alone.

Sunday I will be back with a camera and get back with you guys to see if anything can be id'd.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks