• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from new york

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You came to the right place! Welcome to Steel Soldiers! Becareful, the green disease is contageous and your one M35 will multiply very easily.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please add your State to your location information. This is a site requirement.

Thank you

BIGHOSS

why are the steel soldiers such crybabies

i read alot of threads here and am wondering why most of the upper echelon whine so much?

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from New Jersey. Just be warned deuces are like potato chips; you cant have just one. Good luck.nopics

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
i read alot of threads here and am wondering why most of the upper echelon whine so much?
I said Please and Thank you and stated a fact/rule. What part of that do you consider whining? If you want me to kiss your butt too, just to follow simple rules and protocol, it won't happen. This site may ask/expect more than others, but it provides much more also.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks