• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from northern Minnesota!

BFVSM91M

Bought me a 1983 m925A0 bout a month ago, love this truck!! Pretty good to go too, except when it gets cold... ordered block heater and taking other cold weather steps so I can actually use it in the tundra!

So I browsed around a bit and didn't really see any northern mn boys out there! Our a great deal in mn at all! Where you guys at!?

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from Cape Cod, MA. I have an '84 M923 and love it. Just put a hard top on it tonight and will bolt it down in the morning. Had a problem with fuel draining back to tank and think I found the problem. Will post more soon.

chestypuller1371

Bought me a 1983 m925A0 bout a month ago, love this truck!! Pretty good to go too, except when it gets cold... ordered block heater and taking other cold weather steps so I can actually use it in the tundra!

So I browsed around a bit and didn't really see any northern mn boys out there! Our a great deal in mn at all! Where you guys at!?

what part of northern mn, hibbing guy here born anyhow. lived in dl too.. now in alaska

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I still consider myself a Minnesotan, just south of the Metro originially. But living and working in NC

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from ND around Fargo! If your looking for a block heater Cummins corp. and many other companies make one that allows you to remove a plate on the side of the block on the passenger side of the truck, drain all the coolant remove this cover plate and the new block heater with its own cover plate will bolt right in place, put the bolts in that you took out refill the cooling system and you are ready to go! IMHO this is the ONLY way to go!!!
Good luck and feel free to PM me with any questions!
Karl

BFVSM91M

Welcome from ND around Fargo! If your looking for a block heater Cummins corp. and many other companies make one that allows you to remove a plate on the side of the block on the passenger side of the truck, drain all the coolant remove this cover plate and the new block heater with its own cover plate will bolt right in place, put the bolts in that you took out refill the cooling system and you are ready to go! IMHO this is the ONLY way to go!!!
Good luck and feel free to PM me with any questions!
Karl

I ordered one last week, should be here any day now! :) :)

Last edited: