• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy from the Southern California Desert

Rustybuzz

I'm glad I found this site. I recently purchased a 1942 Ford GTB.
It was modified and used in the central valley here to haul citrus.
It has been sitting for a few years. I'm looking forward to getting her back up and running.

I hope to make some new friends here.

Charlie $(KGrHqV,!rkFDpdi)wO3BRBH3zj)C!~~60_57.jpg

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard! Have you gotten the GTB home yet?

A couple of years ago while cleaning up my Grandfather's old farm in northern CA, I found an old GTB painted yellow with a hand-made boom & winch on the rear overgrown with weeds. I sold it to a fellow from California City in the high desert.

Interesting cab cover you have there.

Cannoncocker

Welcome aboard. The GBT is a most interesting unit. A friend has one and with a little luck will have it running soon. He has a complete, original WW2 bomb hoist for the GTB for sale if thats something of interest. Thanks, John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks