• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy From WA state

Natan706

Hi everyone, Im new to SS and figured I'd better sign in properly. I live in the Pacific Northwest, Gig Harbor to be more specific. This is a great site and I have learned a ton so far. Looking forward to becoming a CUCV owner in the future.
Thanks in advance for all of the help!

JH1

Welcome! There is a mil vehicle display coming right up near you. Saturday Oct 13 at the Puyallup Fairgrounds. It is at the Washington Arms Collectors gun show and we will have a bunch of vehicles there. I listed the particulars in the "Events" forum. Yes, the CUCV is a great rig. Cool, and you can do double duty and just drive it to work or whatever. Hope to see you there.

Jim

CycleJay

Hello Natan,

Welcome to Steel Soldiers, from Marietta, Ga...
If you are ever in this or the Atlanta area, and need any assistance,
or just want to stop by and talk MV, let me know.

I would be glad to help, and/or just talk...

Good day

Natan706

Thanks all for the welcome!! Great site, learning more and more each day! Even talked the misses into letting me sell my car to buy myself a m1009!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks