• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy here

Contactmo

Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself and my new to me m101a2 (Helga) She's not in the best shape but everything is there and she'll get the job done (whatever that might be). She will keep me occupied this summer and I'm sure the end result will be something to be proud of.

- Mo

image.jpgimage.jpg

Contactmo

There are a couple of rust spots that have eaten through on the front which need to be patched up.The paint is peeling really bad on underneath on the bottom its kind of weird it is very thick paint that is flaking off but to remove it you need strong fingers or a pair of pliers to completely remove the potato sized flakes.

I've already wired it with a flat 4 and am currently searching for wheel/tire options to get it ready for inspection. Here in Louisiana you are issued a VIN by the state police after they inspect it then you are lucky enough to wait in line at the DMV to get a plate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks