• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy in central Missouri

cattlefeeder

I registered about a month ago and I have been quietly reading and learning. Today I ran up to Jefferson City to look at some trucks (about 2 hr before the auction ended) and luckly I won an auction.

I am wanting to mount a mixer bed on the truck for feeding silage to cattle. If anyone has tips for adding live hydraulics, they would be greatly appreciated.

Tommy

cattlefeeder

I have been driving my M931 some, the feed bed should be mounted and functional within the next week. Looking forward to laying out silage in style.

I also met a man on another message board that is trying to do the same thing with a 5ton. I ended up going with him to Ft. Leonard Wood and driving his M923 back to my farm, because his hired hands were combining soybeans. He is mounting a John Deere crop carrier on his truck.

I am hoping that I can get my account activated on Steel Soldiers so I can view pictures.

Thanks
Tommy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks