• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy in Maryland

53Fox

Hey guys, I've got a project on my hands. I couldn't pass up a 1953 M37, had it shipped to me from Nevada and now the fun starts. It has been converted to a plow rig complete with salt spreader in the bed. Along with my big plans I have a million questions, so please go easy on me. I'll get some pictures posted up soon. I'm looking forward to getting started.

ARYankee

Welcome to the site!!!! There is a huge wealth of knowledge and great group of folks on here. You have come to the right place.

Rusty1340

Hey guys, I've got a project on my hands. I couldn't pass up a 1953 M37, had it shipped to me from Nevada and now the fun starts. It has been converted to a plow rig complete with salt spreader in the bed. Along with my big plans I have a million questions, so please go easy on me. I'll get some pictures posted up soon. I'm looking forward to getting started.

Hello from Middle River Maryland. I'm a newbie around here and recently purchased a 52 M37 that is keep me busy.. Lots of good help here on the SS site. Post some photos and keep us upto date.

DieselBob

Welcome to the site from another subject of the Peoples Republic of Maryland. Good luck on your project. I keep toying with the idea of a M37 but already have to many irons in the fire. Oh I have to do this...:D
nopics

53Fox

Thanks guys, might have to wait untill Monday to see some pics. I can't figure out how to post them from my iPad. Glad to see good numbers from Maryland.

And Jim, I'm a Powerstroke guy too.

Dennis

338lapua09

Welcome to SS..dont forget to look for the monthly get together every second sat. at the Bob Evens in Eldersburg..hope to meet you there..

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice truck, looks like you have a good start, a truck without a lot of damage or cancer. I actually like the yellow on it. I' remove the spreader and the plow mount, and maybe repaint a shade darker yellow, like the Navy uses on forklifts, and stencil as a Navy truck....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks