• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guy in NC

wparkinson4

Hey folks... just wanted to say hello. Looking at getting into a Duce soon. I have a boat for sale and the wife green lighted a duce.... I cant wait...

FloridaAKM

Welcome from Florida to your future Green Iron disease. Does you wife know that the Deuce will cost less to purchase & maintain than your for sale boat? Another reason to get the deuce & save money @ the same time...unless you really go all out with upgrades!

wparkinson4

That is a good thing... the boat is a hole in the water.... I love being on the water but the duce will get more use. I work on a farm and can see all kinds of uses.:)

wparkinson4

Grammer Nazi.......Its spelled Deuce. But Welcome from Winston Salem
My bad.....yo.... :eek: no worries. I look forward to being part of the community. I drove a 5ton,HEMTT, and a M998 back in the early 90s while I was stationed with the 3rd Id in Germany.

I have always loved .mil trucks. I would love to have a m998 HMMWV 4 door soft top....

3rdaavbn

Welcome from Indiana! NC great state, bought one of my mighty mites there.
How many do you have?
I remember my Dad ( your vintage, Gitmo "62) talking about how funny looking it was to see the Mighty mites pulling 105 howitzers down the beach.
Semper Fi!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks